Popular Shawarma spot in Ogba Lagos, 18 other shops destroy by fire
29 Total Views
A popular shawarma spot located in Aguda Area of Lagos alongside 18 others shop was burn down by fire. The fire which was caused by the explosion from a gas cylinder used by the shawarma spot. The ugly fire outbreak occurred around 1:30pm as a result of shawarma refilling cooking cylinder that got exploded unexpectedly.
As at the time of filling this report we recorded Lagos four fire fighter water trucks were fully on ground and been placed at some strategic places together with the Area G police men who standby to monitor the traffic as no live was lost.
In most cases of gas cylinder explosion, many is as a result of the cylinder too old or even expired but people usually ignore this home prone time bomb.
Expired cylinders are not safe for use, so please be careful. The expiring date is coed on the side of the LPG Cylinder in alphabetical order, A, B, C, D in quarters.
A is for March 1st Qtr
B is for june 2ND Qtr
C is for Sept 3rd Qtr
D is for Dec 4th Qtr.
There are some two-digit number that follows, e.g D06. The digit stand for the validity expires D06 STANDS for the 4th Quarter (December) 2006. That is the expiring date of that LPG Cylinder, so be careful to avoid domestic accidents.
Lagos-Ibadan Exp: 25-Seater Bus ram into a stationed truck, killed 13
2,148 Total Views Thirteen persons, comprising four males, five females and four minors died on Wednesday, along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. The…
Jehovah’s Witnesses holds Convention Via ZOOM, broadcast in over 500 Languages
4,589 Total Views Breaking from a century-old tradition in the name of health and safety, the largest convention organization in the…