218 Total Views
Results of the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 were released on Wednesday.
NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Here is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow these simple steps, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Netflix to ends password sharing to others by March
4,336 Total Views Netflix will begin blocking subscribers from sharing their account passwords with people outside of their household in the…
Labour party gets stronger as NCP endorse Peter Obi
4,455 Total Views National Conscience Party (NCP) has endorsed the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as its preferred candidate…