46 Total Views
In the quest to further have a robust and more strategic economic policies, the PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari on Monday constituted an Economic Advisory Council (EAC) headed by Professor Doyin Salami of Lagos Business School as the chairman.
This was contained in a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, and made available to State House correspondents in Abuja.
By this council, President Buhari has dissolved the Economic Management Team (EMT), headed by the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN). Dissolved team includes;
• Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President
• Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, Minister of Budget and National Planning
• Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Minister of Finance
• Okechukwu Enelamah, Minister of Trade, Industry and Investment
• Godswin Emefiele, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
• Director-General of the Debt Management Office (DMO)
• Dr. Oluyemi Dipeolu, Special Adviser on Economic Matters
While Dr Mohammed Sagagi is to serve as the Vice-Chairman, other members of the council include former Economic Adviser to President Olusegun Obasanjo, Prof. Ode Ojowu and former Central Bank Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo.
Mailafia’s death: We did everything to safe him —UniAbuja Teaching Hospital
1,367 Total Views THE University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) has vindicated itself of alleged complicity in the death of a…
Aisha Buhari Cup: South Africa emerge Champion
657 Total Views Banyana Banyana of South Africa on Tuesday emerged champions of the maiden edition of the Aisha Buhari Invitational…