5,979 Total Views
A two-storey building in the Idumagbo area of Lagos State was reported to be engulfed by fire on Monday.
Though the cause of the fire accident has yet to be confirmed, as of the time of filing this report, an eyewitness told The PUNCH that the cause of the incident was connected with a generator.
The eyewitness told our correspondent that the Lagos State Fire Service officers were already on the ground to control the incident.
Netflix to ends password sharing to others by March
4,393 Total Views Netflix will begin blocking subscribers from sharing their account passwords with people outside of their household in the…
Labour party gets stronger as NCP endorse Peter Obi
4,512 Total Views National Conscience Party (NCP) has endorsed the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as its preferred candidate…